Association of Commonwealth Examinations and Accreditation Bodies (ACEAB)
Aims and objectives:
The Association is a voluntary, pan-Commonwealth, educational networking association for persons
and institutions engaged in and concerned with the development and conduct of examinations and other forms of assessment at the primary, secondary and advanced levels, with a focus on the needs of small states.
Its main objectives are:
• To provide a forum for exchange of information and views on examinations and accreditation
• To promote ethical standards in examination and assessment systems
• To facilitate the training and professional development of personnel working in examination and accreditation systems
• To promote the highest possible standards in examination processes and accreditation in Commonwealth countries; to encourage the development of Commonwealth standards for certification, which are universally recognised
• To facilitate research in assessment and examination procedures
Presently inactive. Future under consideration.